Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My taskbar is broken.
I don't know what made it this way. i did a system restore, to a previous
point. i have never had any problems with my taskbar, except the propblem
started after i did the restore.
I can open many programs or windows, however when i go to the taskbar for
easy switching, it is empty! as though i have nothing open.
it is completely broken!
please help.

Hi Neil,

Download and run this tweak:

Programs arent minimised in the Taskbar (line 240, left column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Neil" <Neil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My taskbar is broken.
> I don't know what made it this way. i did a system restore, to a previous
> point. i have never had any problems with my taskbar, except the propblem
> started after i did the restore.
> I can open many programs or windows, however when i go to the taskbar for
> easy switching, it is empty! as though i have nothing open.
> it is completely broken!
> please help.

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

That was brilliant!!!!!

Thank you very much!
you helped a lot! :)

"Anando [MS-MVP]" wrote:

> Hi Neil,
>
> Download and run this tweak:
>
> Programs arent minimised in the Taskbar (line 240, left column)

> Anando
> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> http://www.mvps.org
>

> Folder customizations
> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> Protect your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "Neil" <Neil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My taskbar is broken.
> > I don't know what made it this way. i did a system restore, to a previous
> > point. i have never had any problems with my taskbar, except the propblem
> > started after i did the restore.
> > I can open many programs or windows, however when i go to the taskbar for
> > easy switching, it is empty! as though i have nothing open.
> > it is completely broken!
> > please help.

You are welcome !