BSD not starting - please help

I bought a BSD a couple of days ago.. I changed some rubbers, slingshots and
looks real nice now.
However, after playing for about 1 hour for the first time today, the
pinball doesn't start up anymore :(

I looked everywhere and see no lose cables or connectors. It just went dead
during play.
I checked the manual a bit and noticed that on the cpu board the D19 en D21
leds remain on all the time. D20 is off.

How can I check what is wrong ?

I'm new to pins and am not really a technician so any help is really
appreciated.. I'm desperate here..

Thanks in advance !
1 answer Last reply
More about starting help

    http://groups-beta.google.com/­group/rec.games.pinball?hl=en Lots of
    instant help here.
    http://www.marvin3m.com/fix.ht­m Best pinball repair guide on the net.
    http://www.xmission.com/~daina­/pinball.html Check collector register to
    find collectors in your area who may be able to help.

    I would turn the power off, remove fuses and and check them with an ohm
    meter. Check the game's fuses and the ones on the solenoid driver board in
    the head. If all good, then check your voltage test points on the solenoid
    driver board and see if any are low or missing. LTG :)

    "pninja005" <pninja005@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I bought a BSD a couple of days ago.. I changed some rubbers, slingshots
    and
    > looks real nice now.
    > However, after playing for about 1 hour for the first time today, the
    > pinball doesn't start up anymore :(
    >
    > I looked everywhere and see no lose cables or connectors. It just went
    dead
    > during play.
    > I checked the manual a bit and noticed that on the cpu board the D19 en
    D21
    > leds remain on all the time. D20 is off.
    >
    > How can I check what is wrong ?
    >
    > I'm new to pins and am not really a technician so any help is really
    > appreciated.. I'm desperate here..
    >
    > Thanks in advance !

Games Video Games