After I send something to the printer, a pop up message always pops up saying
that that document has been sent to the printer, is there any way to disable
that message from popping up each time? Thanks

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

heatherm wrote:

> After I send something to the printer, a pop up message always pops up saying
> that that document has been sent to the printer, is there any way to disable
> that message from popping up each time? Thanks

Click on Start | Printers and Faxes | Click on the Printer | File |
Server Properties | Advanced. Untic the two "Show informational
notifications..... boxes. Ok out.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Thank you so much Rock!

"Rock" wrote:

> heatherm wrote:
>
> > After I send something to the printer, a pop up message always pops up saying
> > that that document has been sent to the printer, is there any way to disable
> > that message from popping up each time? Thanks
>
> Click on Start | Printers and Faxes | Click on the Printer | File |
> Server Properties | Advanced. Untic the two "Show informational
> notifications..... boxes. Ok out.
>
> --
> Rock
> MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

heatherm wrote:

> Thank you so much Rock!
>
> "Rock" wrote:
>

>>heatherm wrote:
>>

>>>After I send something to the printer, a pop up message always pops up saying
>>>that that document has been sent to the printer, is there any way to disable
>>>that message from popping up each time? Thanks
>>
>>Click on Start | Printers and Faxes | Click on the Printer | File |
>>Server Properties | Advanced. Untic the two "Show informational
>>notifications..... boxes. Ok out.
>>
>>--
>>Rock
>>MS MVP Windows - Shell/User