Unable to Connect DELL Laptop to Projector Using Fn + F7

When my DELL laptop is already running and I connect a DELL projector, using
the keys Fn+ F7 to transfer the screen on the laptop to the projector does
not work. To connect the laptop after connecting the cable to the projecter I
have to reboot each time. Any ideas that would avoid rebooting would be good.
Thanks in advance.

Byte

What does the Dell Projector Owner's Manual tell you?
Have you read it lately?
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Carl Bowman" wrote:

> When my DELL laptop is already running and I connect a DELL projector, using
> the keys Fn+ F7 to transfer the screen on the laptop to the projector does
> not work. To connect the laptop after connecting the cable to the projecter I
> have to reboot each time. Any ideas that would avoid rebooting would be good.
> Thanks in advance.

It says to use the Fn + F7 keys simultaneously. Any ideas? Thanks.

"Byte" wrote:

> What does the Dell Projector Owner's Manual tell you?
> Have you read it lately?
> --
> XP-WNP
> Today is the first day of the
> rest of your life.
>

> "Carl Bowman" wrote:
>
> > When my DELL laptop is already running and I connect a DELL projector, using
> > the keys Fn+ F7 to transfer the screen on the laptop to the projector does
> > not work. To connect the laptop after connecting the cable to the projecter I
> > have to reboot each time. Any ideas that would avoid rebooting would be good.
> > Thanks in advance.

qureshi

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2011

When my DELL laptop is already running and I connect a DELL projector, using
the keys Fn+ F7 to transfer the screen on the laptop to the projector does
not work. To connect the laptop after connecting the cable to the projecter I
have to reboot each time. Any ideas that would avoid rebooting would be good.
Thanks in advance.

Windows key+P works on my new XPS this does works so thanks.