Unable to Connect DELL Laptop to Projector Using Fn + F7

a b D Laptop
August 8, 2005 2:46:03 PM

When my DELL laptop is already running and I connect a DELL projector, using
the keys Fn+ F7 to transfer the screen on the laptop to the projector does
not work. To connect the laptop after connecting the cable to the projecter I
have to reboot each time. Any ideas that would avoid rebooting would be good.
Thanks in advance.
August 8, 2005 3:45:12 PM

What does the Dell Projector Owner's Manual tell you?
Have you read it lately?
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"Carl Bowman" wrote:

> When my DELL laptop is already running and I connect a DELL projector, using
> the keys Fn+ F7 to transfer the screen on the laptop to the projector does
> not work. To connect the laptop after connecting the cable to the projecter I
> have to reboot each time. Any ideas that would avoid rebooting would be good.
> Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 8, 2005 4:11:13 PM

It says to use the Fn + F7 keys simultaneously. Any ideas? Thanks.

"Byte" wrote:

> What does the Dell Projector Owner's Manual tell you?
> Have you read it lately?
> --
> XP-WNP
> Today is the first day of the
> rest of your life.
>

> "Carl Bowman" wrote:
>
> > When my DELL laptop is already running and I connect a DELL projector, using
> > the keys Fn+ F7 to transfer the screen on the laptop to the projector does
> > not work. To connect the laptop after connecting the cable to the projecter I
> > have to reboot each time. Any ideas that would avoid rebooting would be good.
> > Thanks in advance.
Related resources
March 10, 2011 5:59:24 AM

Windows key+P works on my new XPS
July 13, 2011 6:11:29 PM

Quote:

When my DELL laptop is already running and I connect a DELL projector, using
the keys Fn+ F7 to transfer the screen on the laptop to the projector does
not work. To connect the laptop after connecting the cable to the projecter I
have to reboot each time. Any ideas that would avoid rebooting would be good.
Thanks in advance.

Windows key+P works on my new XPS this does works so thanks.
!