Anyone know details of new Dimension/XPS offers?

Special starting today Dell has 34% off XPS5 and 25% off some other desktops.

Anybody have any snese of when the offer will expire?

Yeah I know it's a guess but what's their past practice been?

I seem to get Dell E-mails weekly with
new deals, so I wouldn't count on much
more than that.

"N Hamilton" <nospamnedh@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Special starting today Dell has 34% off XPS5 and 25% off some other
> desktops.
>
> Anybody have any snese of when the offer will expire?
>
> Yeah I know it's a guess but what's their past practice been?

These are usually limited by the number of units offered for the discount.
Sometimes 2000, sometimes 5000. Look at the fine print on the offer.