Does anyone know if the Stern Shaker motor runs on DC ro AC?

Does anyone know if the Stern Shaker motor runs on DC ro AC?

I just am trying to find out if the input to the motor it self runs on
DC or AC. Also what voltage levels are inputed to the motor also?

Thanks,

Please email: Indybones@sbcglobal.net

Call Stern tech support and ask 1-800-kickers. LTG :)