I Didn't Know Rudy Was in Batman!

Sorry for the repost. I have to learn TAB from ENTER.

Anyway, saw Batman last night, and I sware that in a couple of scenes
the DR. Crain character looked just like Rudy.

Anyone else think this?

Dan

I don't think Rudy looks like Dr. Crane... not at all :\

- Orlando

Dkakd wrote:
> Sorry for the repost. I have to learn TAB from ENTER.
>
> Anyway, saw Batman last night, and I sware that in a couple of scenes
> the DR. Crain character looked just like Rudy.
>
> Anyone else think this?
>
> Dan

I'm still trying to figure out if Dr. Crane was a man or woman.

Great movie. Best Batman yet.

"Daemon" <orlando.ortiz@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I don't think Rudy looks like Dr. Crane... not at all :\
>
> - Orlando
>
> Dkakd wrote:
>> Sorry for the repost. I have to learn TAB from ENTER.
>>
>> Anyway, saw Batman last night, and I sware that in a couple of scenes
>> the DR. Crain character looked just like Rudy.
>>
>> Anyone else think this?
>>
>> Dan

....guess you didn't see him (well, THAT part of him) in 28 Days Later.

Thankfully, no wee wee shot in Batman...