shortcut to minimize windows

Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
windows.

Thx.
--
Boris
5 answers Last reply

    If you wish to minimize all open windows, simply click
    on the "Show Desktop" icon located on the Quick Launch
    toolbar.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Boris" wrote:

    | Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
    | to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
    | windows.
    |
    | Thx.
    | --
    | Boris

    Press "Winkey(key with windows logo)+D".
    --
    Regards,
    Pramit Roy

    "BorisS" wrote:

    > Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
    > to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
    > windows.
    >
    > Thx.
    > --
    > Boris

    Hello,

    Win key + M - to minimize all Windows
    Alt + space + n - to minimize the window in focus

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "BorisS" <BorisS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
    > to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
    > windows.
    >
    > Thx.
    > --
    > Boris

    Start, Help and Support, Natural Keyboard Shortcuts

    BorisS wrote:

    > Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
    > to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
    > windows.
    >
    > Thx.

    Most apps support: Alt-Space to pop up the system menu (menu in upper left
    corner of the window), then press 'n' for "Minimize". I use the Alt-space n
    key combo all the time as mouse shunning user. To minimize all windows at
    once hold down the "window" key and press the 'm' key.

    - Wil

    > Start, Help and Support, Natural Keyboard Shortcuts
    >
    > BorisS wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to
    >> have to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so
    >> many open windows.
    >>
    >> Thx.

Mice Microsoft Windows XP