shortcut to minimize windows

August 8, 2005 3:50:33 PM

Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
windows.

Thx.
--
Boris
Anonymous

If you wish to minimize all open windows, simply click
on the "Show Desktop" icon located on the Quick Launch
toolbar.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Boris" wrote:

| Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
| to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
| windows.
|
| Thx.
| --
| Boris
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 6:12:03 PM

Press "Winkey(key with windows logo)+D".
--
Regards,
Pramit Roy

"BorisS" wrote:

> Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
> to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
> windows.
>
> Thx.
> --
> Boris
August 8, 2005 7:56:04 PM

Hello,

Win key + M - to minimize all Windows
Alt + space + n - to minimize the window in focus

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"BorisS" <BorisS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
> to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
> windows.
>
> Thx.
> --
> Boris
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 5:56:32 PM

Start, Help and Support, Natural Keyboard Shortcuts

BorisS wrote:

> Is there a shortcut for minimizing windows? I am finding it annoying to have
> to go to the mouse each time, and I don't like alt-tabbing with so many open
> windows.
>
> Thx.
August 9, 2005 8:53:19 PM

Most apps support: Alt-Space to pop up the system menu (menu in upper left
corner of the window), then press 'n' for "Minimize". I use the Alt-space n
key combo all the time as mouse shunning user. To minimize all windows at
once hold down the "window" key and press the 'm' key.

- Wil

!