Add Icon to Control Panel

Before XPS Pro (Win 95,98,98SE) I always had a TweakUI icon in Control
Panel...now I do not and have tried everything I could think of to add
it..no luck

Naturally have one jon desktop and one in MyStuff folder on desktop

FWIW: Dell Tech with Dell XPS Elite Support Group, now outsourced to India,
says impossible.

Is it possible to put one in controll panel?

Thanks in advance
3 answers Last reply
More about icon control panel

    Adds TweakUI for Windows XP to the Control Panel
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_addtweak.htm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "oldad" wrote:

    | Before XPS Pro (Win 95,98,98SE) I always had a TweakUI icon in Control
    | Panel...now I do not and have tried everything I could think of to add
    | it..no luck
    |
    | Naturally have one jon desktop and one in MyStuff folder on desktop
    |
    | FWIW: Dell Tech with Dell XPS Elite Support Group, now outsourced to India,
    | says impossible.
    |
    | Is it possible to put one in controll panel?
    |
    | Thanks in advance

    For: Carey and Detleyv

    Thanks much..

    just learned something new.

    oldad
    Regards.

    "oldad" <ppswan@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    > Before XPS Pro (Win 95,98,98SE) I always had a TweakUI icon in Control
    > Panel...now I do not and have tried everything I could think of to add
    > it..no luck
    >
    > Naturally have one jon desktop and one in MyStuff folder on desktop
    >
    > FWIW: Dell Tech with Dell XPS Elite Support Group, now outsourced to
    > India, says impossible.
    >
    > Is it possible to put one in controll panel?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    "oldad" <ppswan@earthlink.net> wrote:

    > Before XPS Pro (Win 95,98,98SE) I always had a TweakUI icon in Control
    > Panel...now I do not and have tried everything I could think of to add
    > it..no luck

    Install TweakUI (XP version) first:

    Next: "Add XP TweakUI Icon to the Control Panel"

    d-d

Control Panel Windows XP