oldad

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2005

Before XPS Pro (Win 95,98,98SE) I always had a TweakUI icon in Control
Panel...now I do not and have tried everything I could think of to add
it..no luck

Naturally have one jon desktop and one in MyStuff folder on desktop

FWIW: Dell Tech with Dell XPS Elite Support Group, now outsourced to India,
says impossible.

Is it possible to put one in controll panel?

Thanks in advance

Adds TweakUI for Windows XP to the Control Panel
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_addtweak.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"oldad" wrote:

| Before XPS Pro (Win 95,98,98SE) I always had a TweakUI icon in Control
| Panel...now I do not and have tried everything I could think of to add
| it..no luck
|
| Naturally have one jon desktop and one in MyStuff folder on desktop
|
| FWIW: Dell Tech with Dell XPS Elite Support Group, now outsourced to India,
| says impossible.
|
| Is it possible to put one in controll panel?
|
| Thanks in advance

oldad

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2005