I have 3 (XP) Pc's on a small home network. I want to share all mails
arriving/existing on OE on one of them to the other two. Is this possible?
Thanks

Gordon

Andre De Clercq wrote:
> I have 3 (XP) Pc's on a small home network. I want to share all mails
> arriving/existing on OE on one of them to the other two. Is this
> possible? Thanks

Only by setting each instance of OE to leave message copies on the server.

Yes, but you cannot have one (1) message store for all machines and located
on the network.

On all machines: OE Tools>Accounts>Properties>Adva­nced>Delivery>Leave a
copy of messages on the server.

On one machine: OE Tools>Accounts>Properties>Adva­nced>Delivery>Delete
messages from server after (appropriate number of) days.
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:
OE General newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP