Does a cell phone signal booster interference other's signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

celljammer421

Honorable
Mar 3, 2012
I installed a Cell Phone Signal Booster in my house, it can boost my cell phone signal.
But someone told me it will interference other's signal. is it really? When I bought this one, the seller told me it has little radiation, do not harmful for our health, right?

AndyWoods1900

Honorable
Mar 17, 2012
The cell phone signal booster work like an antenna to improve the cell phone signal to a maximum degree, thus there is no need for you to leaning out of the window to make or answer a phone call. The coverage of cell phone signal boosters is up to 500-800 square meters, but the area may reduce when there are obstacles in the way like the surrounding buildings. And there is no interference to the base station, after the opening the original system and the base station without the need to adjust parameters Stable and reliable electromagnetic compatibility design The base station does not cause an increase in background noise, but will not lead to a decline in the quality of the base station communications . So it won't interference other's signal. Like most electronic product it also has radiation,but if you keep a distance away from it ,it won't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.