1st Gen XPS Laptop & 350 or 300 Bluetooth card?

I have a 1st Gen XPS laptop, XP Pro SP2, with the ten connector cable.
I would like to add an internal Bluetooth card.
Has anyone done this and if so which card did you install?
I would like to try the 350 card does any one know if 350 will plug into the
ten connector cable?

Thanks

Never mind, I found someone who has already installed a 360 in an XPS. I
ordered my bluetooth card from Dell today.