HP nx9020 RAM upgrade

Hi there, I would like to upgrade RAM of my notebook HP nx9020 but I have
some problems with OEM RAM.
Could you tell me which kind of RAM manufacter I can use?

Thanks in advance
Maurizio

On the seventh day, Miosax wrote...

> Hi there, I would like to upgrade RAM of my notebook HP nx9020 but I have
> some problems with OEM RAM.
> Could you tell me which kind of RAM manufacter I can use?

try Crucial or Kingston, both of which offer device guided advices for
memory upgrades.

You call this relaxing? I'm a nervous wreck. If I'm not careful
I'll end up talking to myself. - McCoy, "Star Trek V"

TRENDING THREADS