addams family bookcase LED's

I've extensivly cleaned the upper and lower bookcase and it still gives
me random letters from time to time, meaning one of my Infered LED's is
on it's way out. I think it's the 3rd one. Can this LED be bought at
radio shack or does it have special requirements?

Make sure you don't have shorts in the wires running through there, that
would cut power and award letters. LTG :)

"Nwojedi" <beat1es@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've extensivly cleaned the upper and lower bookcase and it still gives
> me random letters from time to time, meaning one of my Infered LED's is
> on it's way out. I think it's the 3rd one. Can this LED be bought at
> radio shack or does it have special requirements?

which one sends the signal? the top? that's what I assume and the
lowers are recievers

Doesn't matter, the wire the runs through the unit moves with the bookcase
and wears. I'd start on the wiring. LTG :)