Do These People Have A Clue?

Anyone deal with pinballoutlet.com in Canada?

I've asked twice about a playfiled they have and the person responding
doesn't have ONE clue what a playfield insert is.

I was wanting to know if the inserts on a NOS playfield were level with
the playfield surface and that they had not become concave.

Either hiding it's true condition or REALLY doesn't have a clue.

Tim

I have dealt with some absolutely fantastic people in Canada. They
really seem to have a lot of parts up there for some reason.

Doug

On 20 Jun 2005 13:23:32 -0700, "Bally Tim" <rkandrlover@aol.com>
wrote:

>Anyone deal with pinballoutlet.com in Canada?
>
>I've asked twice about a playfiled they have and the person responding
>doesn't have ONE clue what a playfield insert is.

I've also heard inserts called lenses before. There's probably other
names for them too.