Front Flip Headphone Jack !?!

I would like to be able to switch between listening to music from the
speakers and from headphones plugged into the jack under the front
flip panel.

Is there a way for me to do this without having to get on the floor
with a flashlight in order to plug the headphones in ???

I am not that "electronically literate" so if there is a solution
please specify it in simple terms :)

Thanks!

Kevin

If possible please cc any response to my e-mail address.

You can change audio options in your DVD player software like Power DVD by
Cyberlink. This is what is shipping on most Dell systems. You can set up
for headphones, 2, 3, 4 or more speakers. You may be able to do this in
Windows Media Player as well, but I don't know for sure, I haven't checked.

"Kevin K Fosler" <KevinKFosler@aol.com> wrote in message
>I would like to be able to switch between listening to music from the
> speakers and from headphones plugged into the jack under the front
> flip panel.
>
> Is there a way for me to do this without having to get on the floor
> with a flashlight in order to plug the headphones in ???
>
> I am not that "electronically literate" so if there is a solution
> please specify it in simple terms :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kevin
>
> If possible please cc any response to my e-mail address.

Kevin K Fosler <KevinKFosler@aol.com> wrote:
>I would like to be able to switch between listening to music from the
>speakers and from headphones plugged into the jack under the front
>flip panel.

http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?T1=104+0425&dept=&search=&child=

Hey, thanks a lot !!! It is the solution I am looking for.

Kevin