Duplicate channels on 5.1 (use 10 speakers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsu_brO

Distinguished
May 2, 2010
Hi, I know what I asking is kind of hard, but I know its possible. :na:
Here's the Story, read if you want:
About 4 years ago, I saw a guy on the internet that had a 5.1 system, but used 10 speakers instead of 5. By the time, the only response I found was that with cables you could do that. Months later, I bought my 5.1 system and start researching to know anything about duplicating the signals. But since I got only 5 speakers, i didn't take much care about that. About a year later(so about 2 years ago) my subwoofer got broken and I send it to the warranty. Turns out that they couldn't repair my sub, so they send me a brand new 5.1 system. With that I got the other 5 speakers I needed to do the trick. But the last 2 years I spent all of my time on hard study and couldn't take care of my plan.
Now that I have time, I would like to take on and got what I need to do it.

Here's what you need to read:
I have a 5.1 System that I use on my computer and have 10 speakers. I know that there's a way to use 10 speakers with a 5.1 system by "duplicating" the signals. But I've got so many different responses(like "do a serial link" and another saying "use a parallel link" and another "uses RCA cable with 2 femmales and 1 male") that I just don't know what to do.
So I'm begging to anyone who really knows what's saying to help me cause I don't wanna blow over my system.

Oh, I have a little info on the system if It's necessary:
It have a fuse on the back
Since they send me a brand new system, all the extras speakers are equal to the ones that I'm using.
And here's a image of the manual with more info(sorry I'm from Brazil so the manual it's on Portuguese, but i guess it's not hard to understand)
semttuloib.png

Solution

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS