Sign in with
Your question

Not a bot, I ******* fixed something and you deserve some nonsense: Zune, softwa

Last response: in Windows 7
October 17, 2012 5:24:25 AM

For those who google, they didnt answer much, but I will.

Before you ask, I'm drunk: I spent 3 days googling the internet, googling my drivers and gently punching my desk (my massive e-anger will have no/little effect on my bitch, niggas)

Zune software wouldn't install:
Check windows update: after connecting zune, she secretly decided an optional zune driver should be downloaded. Twice. Update, recheck for update, plug that dumbass 2nd hand zune in again, you didn't notice that other update, how ******* dare you.

Multiple errors including (for google):
vista mbr record
media not available
setup did not finish because Zune did not install
media is missing
WE CAN DROP A MAN FROM THE STRATOSPHERE BUT WE STILL HAVE TO USE ZUNE SOFTWARE, AMIRITE

I used 7zip to extract 12 different setup.exe's I found of Zune software
my stupid shitty salvation:

I ran:
every ******* .net package I could find in the extracted folders

windows media player is apparently required, downloaded that *** on the laptop which had a legit copy of nigdoze, not ******* required for me, you might need it

used .net cleaner to remove all .net ***, used web .net reinstall, windows update notified me that she ******* sucks at installing drivers/runtimes/etc, and i said, "*** you, fine"
download the ******* .net updates

after finding RandombitchInstall.exe, windows informed me that this .exe did not have the permission to modify a ******* folder that didnt ******* exist
I ******* TOOK OWNERSHIP OF THAT SHITTY PROGRAM DATA/MICROSOFT *** NIGGERS
(googleL take ownership right click context menu or some ***)

afterwards it worked. ******* shortcut on the goddamned desktop
install threw odd errors and took forever I just said *** you, clicked the *** that let me continue and letitrape.

Zune tried to update. I said ok, and then *** myself, thinking "OH *** ITLL UPDATE AND CRIPPLE ITSELF,"

the update failed and alls well. I have a 2nd hand 30gb zune and can now listen to shitty ******* music at work.

Problem: I spent 3 days with this, and I cant find any ******* music I want to listen to.

a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
October 17, 2012 7:39:27 AM

WOW!!! You've been Zuned......
m
l
!