Bally Captain Fantastic rollover inserts

kmiller

I have an NOS playfield with the star rollover inserts still holding the
molded filler plugs. I'd like to get the rebuild project started on this,
but until I can remove those fillers, I'm dead in the water. Has anyone out
there removed these plugs before? Any help with this would be greatly
appreciated.

The sanding inserts are easy to remove. Use a pair of wire cutters to clip
the bottom tip that is protruding through the insert and then poke the
sanding insert up and out. Then replace with your white star rollover.
Greg