I have recent;y activated my windows XP, when i go onto the windows update
site it says that i need ie 6 what i have got or it says that i need to be
running a window os to use it what i am! Help please
--
vist www.freewebs.com/tbrs

PC OUT!

Are you using Internet Explorer when visiting the Windows Update
web site?

"Thank You for Your Interest in Windows Update" message when
you connect to the Windows Update Web Site
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817144

You are redirected to a Web site with a "Thank you for your interest in
Windows Update" message when you try to visit the Windows Update Web site
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836943

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Kingsam" wrote:

| I have recent;y activated my windows XP, when i go onto the windows update
| site it says that i need ie 6 what i have got or it says that i need to be
| running a window os to use it what i am! Help please

Yes i am

--
vist www.freewebs.com/tbrs

PC OUT!