Windows XP - Windows Update

I have recent;y activated my windows XP, when i go onto the windows update
site it says that i need ie 6 what i have got or it says that i need to be
running a window os to use it what i am! Help please
--
vist www.freewebs.com/tbrs

PC OUT!
2 answers Last reply
More about windows windows update

    Are you using Internet Explorer when visiting the Windows Update
    web site?

    "Thank You for Your Interest in Windows Update" message when
    you connect to the Windows Update Web Site
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817144

    You are redirected to a Web site with a "Thank you for your interest in
    Windows Update" message when you try to visit the Windows Update Web site
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836943

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Kingsam" wrote:

    | I have recent;y activated my windows XP, when i go onto the windows update
    | site it says that i need ie 6 what i have got or it says that i need to be
    | running a window os to use it what i am! Help please

    Yes i am

    --
    vist www.freewebs.com/tbrs

    PC OUT!

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > Are you using Internet Explorer when visiting the Windows Update
    > web site?
    >
    > "Thank You for Your Interest in Windows Update" message when
    > you connect to the Windows Update Web Site
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817144
    >
    > You are redirected to a Web site with a "Thank you for your interest in
    > Windows Update" message when you try to visit the Windows Update Web site
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836943
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "Kingsam" wrote:
    >
    > | I have recent;y activated my windows XP, when i go onto the windows update
    > | site it says that i need ie 6 what i have got or it says that i need to be
    > | running a window os to use it what i am! Help please

Windows Update Windows XP