Screensaver will not start

August 8, 2005 7:12:01 PM

For some reason, no matter what I put as the time frame for the screensaver,
it does not start. I have tried altering the pwer settings to not conflict
with the screensaver, but even if i put the minimum time, it still will not
start on its own. Any suggestions?

More about : screensaver start

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 2:44:18 AM

All Screensavers? Just a certain Screensaver?
!