Screensaver will not start

For some reason, no matter what I put as the time frame for the screensaver,
it does not start. I have tried altering the pwer settings to not conflict
with the screensaver, but even if i put the minimum time, it still will not
start on its own. Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about screensaver start

    All Screensavers? Just a certain Screensaver?
    "nathan''s Dad" <nathansDad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For some reason, no matter what I put as the time frame for the
    > screensaver,
    > it does not start. I have tried altering the pwer settings to not
    > conflict
    > with the screensaver, but even if i put the minimum time, it still will
    > not
    > start on its own. Any suggestions?

Screensaver Microsoft Windows XP