Preventing Internet Access for a User on my computer

Could someone please tell me how I can turn off all forms of internet access
for a user on my computer. I enabled a content filter to prevent access to
all websites; however, the user can still access the web through programs
such as Maya and Hudini (computer animation programs). I want to have
internet access on all the user accounts with the exception of this one user
account.

Thanks

--
God Bless!!!
1 answer Last reply

    Try downloads at microsoft,use the scroll box,type in:Windows XP Search by
    date,locate:Shared_Computer_Toolkit.ENU 06/25/2005

    "Mike Ed" wrote:

    > Could someone please tell me how I can turn off all forms of internet access
    > for a user on my computer. I enabled a content filter to prevent access to
    > all websites; however, the user can still access the web through programs
    > such as Maya and Hudini (computer animation programs). I want to have
    > internet access on all the user accounts with the exception of this one user
    > account.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > God Bless!!!