Bally SkyRocket

Does anybody know what my Bally SkyRocket could be worth?
I've bought it in 1984 for approx. 20$ and I'm curious what it is worth
nowadays.

I can't seem to find any info about it except:
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2204&picno=7782

It says that Bally produced 545 units.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
The Netherlands

Nickneem wrote:
> Does anybody know what my Bally SkyRocket could be worth?
> I've bought it in 1984 for approx. 20$ and I'm curious what it is worth
> nowadays.
>
> I can't seem to find any info about it except:
> http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2204&picno=7782
>
> It says that Bally produced 545 units.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mike
> The Netherlands

Mike, not a commonly seen machine and that always helps a little.
Prices vary so much depending on whether yours is in playing condition,
amount of flaking on the backglass, good original cabinet paint and no
wear spots on the playfield. Without looking in the price guides, I'd
say it would normally average around $450-$500 but if it's in fantastic
shape then you could maybe get up to $100 more.
Brian Saunders Pinballs of the Past Lerna, Il.

Thanks Brian, I'm not sure about the 'flaking and painting' it seems
pretty good to me considering the machine's 35? years old..
I guess I'll keep it another 25 years and see what happens then..

Thanks again,

Mike

TRENDING THREADS