MN-700 Wireless with Comcast HSI

I've lost my Wi-fi connection since installing the latest
update from MS for the MN-700. It seems that Comcast HSI
is locking out the wireless connection since it cannot get
the modems MAC address. Comcast is trying to monopolize
on you purchasing Wi-Fi equipment from them. The Wi-Fi
you get from them will be able to act like spyware for
Comcast and they will even be allowed to program your Wi-
Fi at their will so they will control the contact you see
and keep track of where you go on the internet. Check out
Wi-fiplanet.com and check it out for yourself. Big
Brother is here.
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless comcast

    Right.

    There's no profit in cable companies selling hardware.

    Works fine for me. MotoSB5100 & MN700.

    Troubleshoot!!

    "Edwardo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I've lost my Wi-fi connection since installing the latest
    >update from MS for the MN-700. It seems that Comcast HSI
    >is locking out the wireless connection since it cannot get
    >the modems MAC address. Comcast is trying to monopolize
    >on you purchasing Wi-Fi equipment from them. The Wi-Fi
    >you get from them will be able to act like spyware for
    >Comcast and they will even be allowed to program your Wi-
    >Fi at their will so they will control the contact you see
    >and keep track of where you go on the internet. Check out
    >Wi-fiplanet.com and check it out for yourself. Big
    >Brother is here.

    I've been using the MN-500 with comcast for over a year now without any
    problems.

    Edwardo wrote:

    > I've lost my Wi-fi connection since installing the latest
    > update from MS for the MN-700. It seems that Comcast HSI
    > is locking out the wireless connection since it cannot get
    > the modems MAC address. Comcast is trying to monopolize
    > on you purchasing Wi-Fi equipment from them. The Wi-Fi
    > you get from them will be able to act like spyware for
    > Comcast and they will even be allowed to program your Wi-
    > Fi at their will so they will control the contact you see
    > and keep track of where you go on the internet. Check out
    > Wi-fiplanet.com and check it out for yourself. Big
    > Brother is here.

Routers Wireless WiFi and Home Networking Networking