Sign in with
Your question

Adobe Premiere export

Last response: in Applications
August 21, 2002 6:29:34 PM

HI i am runnning adobe premiere 6.0 on xp pro
i have an evga ti4200 vivo card and capturing AVi works great in adobe preimere but i cannot figure out how to put my final video onto video tape though thee video out on my graphics card

More about : adobe premiere export

August 22, 2002 9:45:42 AM

All you need to do is record your "avi" in what ever your favorite codec that you have a full screen player for and play it. I have an AIW Radeon hooked up to my tv and it works great as a home entertainment center. Just hook up the tv out to your vcr, and maybe your tv after that (so you can see what is going on). Oh yeah you might not get a tv out option in your software until you hook up a tv or vcr. Mine can tell if something is hooked up and will not give a tv out option unless there is a tv.

Give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which I desire.
August 28, 2002 11:23:07 AM

Actually in premier, U can also "export timeline", "print to video", check 'Full screen' and hit Rec on your VCR.
Make sure the the video out from the graphics card is connected to the VCR's video in properly. If U dun have an editing card U might need a line to RCA adapter to connect ur sound card to the VCR audio in.

That should do the job.

U might also wanna connect a TV/monitor to the video out of ur VCR to see output.

Hope this helps
!