Help needed: Addams Family Switch Matrix problem

I have a cpu with switch column 1 not working.{start
button,outhole,trough switches} I have fixed this problem numerous
times by changing the ULN2803. not this time.the voltage on that line
was not present before changing the chip. now I have 12 volts but the
line still doesn,t work. Am I missing something?

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Have you checked all the switches on that column to make sure they are wired
correctly and any diodes oriented correctly?

Otto

CARGPB11