QUERY

I have a Compaq Presario preloaded with Win XP Home. When the PC opens the
following ERROR msg appears:

RUNNER ERROR
Invalid BackWeb application id "1940576"

What could be wrong and how do I remove it?
Capt K Ripendran
2 answers Last reply
More about query

    Run Ad-Aware SE, Spybot, CWShredder and HijackThis:
    http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

    Note: Update the first two programs, once installed, before running.

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "Capt K Ripendran" <ripendra@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in> wrote in message
    >I have a Compaq Presario preloaded with Win XP Home. When the PC opens the
    >following ERROR msg appears:
    >
    > RUNNER ERROR
    > Invalid BackWeb application id "1940576"
    >
    > What could be wrong and how do I remove it?
    > Capt K Ripendran

    Google returns returns more pages than a phone book on this on Captain.

    Just type, "Invalid BackWeb application id 1940576" in and read on.

    - Winux P

    "Capt K Ripendran" <ripendra@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in> wrote in message
    >I have a Compaq Presario preloaded with Win XP Home. When the PC opens the
    >following ERROR msg appears:
    >
    > RUNNER ERROR
    > Invalid BackWeb application id "1940576"
    >
    > What could be wrong and how do I remove it?
    > Capt K Ripendran

Microsoft Windows XP