QUERY

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 9, 2005 3:22:40 PM

I have a Compaq Presario preloaded with Win XP Home. When the PC opens the
following ERROR msg appears:

RUNNER ERROR
Invalid BackWeb application id "1940576"

What could be wrong and how do I remove it?
Capt K Ripendran

More about : query

August 9, 2005 3:22:41 PM

Run Ad-Aware SE, Spybot, CWShredder and HijackThis:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloads31.html

Note: Update the first two programs, once installed, before running.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"Capt K Ripendran" <ripendra@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in> wrote in message
>I have a Compaq Presario preloaded with Win XP Home. When the PC opens the
>following ERROR msg appears:
>
> RUNNER ERROR
> Invalid BackWeb application id "1940576"
>
> What could be wrong and how do I remove it?
> Capt K Ripendran

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 8:30:58 PM

Google returns returns more pages than a phone book on this on Captain.

Just type, "Invalid BackWeb application id 1940576" in and read on.

- Winux P

!