FS: Collector Quality AFM southern WI/northern IL - $5000

ok, here's the crown jewel of my collection up for sale. Never thought
I'd see the day.

This AFM features:

Bill Davis clearcoated playfield, looks fantastic
Kerry Stair SOL hole protectors
new legs, levelers & bolts
sintra leg protectors on each corner
cabinet features new decals and looks gorgeous, side rails replaced
New lockdown bar
NOS cow ramp
NOS plastic set
New strobe
New strobe trigger
New glass
New DMD
NOS scoop weldment
New green stand-up targets
Clear fender washers on slingshot plastics
has a repro of the original backboard decal installed
original manual included
original WPC schematics included
plays flawlessly, no errors
New coin door
cab interior re-painted
backbox face and interior re-painted

game was restored just over 6 months ago and probably now has over 150
plays on it.

serious buyers only please.

call me at:
815-639-4452 w
608-363-8574 h
and I can email a few pics.

you will not be disappointed!

Jeremy

Jeremy is right that this machine is a jewel. This AFM is truly a
stunning machine. I doubt you will find a better example.

Jeff

mrjmross@gmail.com wrote:
> ok, here's the crown jewel of my collection up for sale. Never thought
> I'd see the day.
>
> This AFM features:
>
> Bill Davis clearcoated playfield, looks fantastic
> Kerry Stair SOL hole protectors
> new legs, levelers & bolts
> sintra leg protectors on each corner
> cabinet features new decals and looks gorgeous, side rails replaced
> New lockdown bar
> NOS cow ramp
> NOS plastic set
> New strobe
> New strobe trigger
> New glass
> New DMD
> NOS scoop weldment
> New green stand-up targets
> Clear fender washers on slingshot plastics
> has a repro of the original backboard decal installed
> original manual included
> original WPC schematics included
> plays flawlessly, no errors
> New coin door
> cab interior re-painted
> backbox face and interior re-painted
>
> game was restored just over 6 months ago and probably now has over 150
> plays on it.
>
> serious buyers only please.
>
> call me at:
> 815-639-4452 w
> 608-363-8574 h
> and I can email a few pics.
>
> you will not be disappointed!
>
> Jeremy

Where did you get the repro of the original backboard decal? I don't
think I've ever seen one.

thanks for the kind words Jeff.

For those that don't know, Jeff assisted me in applying the decals and
has seen the AFM in person.

Jer

heh-heh,

my friend has an NOS original decal. He scanned it in a made some
repros.
The original is now installed in his machine that I restored for him.
It was very expensive.

btw,

I've gotten a few responses, and figured it'd be easier if I posted
some pics on the web, here's the address:
http://webpages.charter.net/jmross/pics/afm1
currently, I don't have many photos. The machine is still in the
basement, I plan on taking more pics in the very near future, but it
won't be sitting in front of the garage door like the others :)
The lighting isn't the greatest. But should work for now.

Jer

lscott

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005

lsc...@dlptech.com wrote:
> > I've gotten a few responses, and figured it'd be easier if I posted
> > some pics on the web, here's the address:
> > http://webpages.charter.net/jmross/pics/afm1
>
> URL that works:
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/jmross/pics/AFM1/
>
> Case matters in UNIX :)

Oh, way to fix the first link and make me a liar ;)

Nice looking machine!

<<<Nice looking machine! >>>
thanks!

<<<Oh, way to fix the first link and make me a liar ;) >>>
lol,
yeah, took me a few secs to get it all straightened out.
I think I almost beat ya to it.