Pulsar C300 Boot Diskette

Hello,

I have a Pulsar C300 Bott Diskette and my Restore Diskette has just broken
and I am now not able to boot from it to restore from the master CDs.
Would anyone have any information as to where I can obtain an image of the
diskette or has anyone actually got an image they could email to me?

Hope someone can help

Gavin

What is the 14XXX number on your broken diskette