change offline folder

August 9, 2005 4:31:01 AM

Dears

I installed my windows Xp on C:\. and now I want to make some solders from
server to be availabe offline. But I missed all free space on C:\.

How can I change the offline folders location from C:\ to D:\?

More about : change offline folder

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 7:13:21 PM

Jim,

See if this helps:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.windo...

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Jim Jim" <Jim Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dears
>
> I installed my windows Xp on C:\. and now I want to make some solders from
> server to be availabe offline. But I missed all free space on C:\.
>
> How can I change the offline folders location from C:\ to D:\?
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 10:56:07 PM

Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:

> Jim,
>
> See if this helps:
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.windo...

Hi,

The link to Junction in the link above is outdated, here is a
working link:
http://www.sysinternals.com/utilities/junction.html

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
May 25, 2012 6:38:13 AM

Transform OST in PST successfully convert and without lost any information can be done by OST to PST software. Complete recovery from corrupted OST file can be done in professional method through our OST file. If OST file has error message such as breakdown of the exchange server, virus attack, suddenly system shutdown causing the file corruption etc? In that case your OST file becomes corrupt and inaccessible and then you need powerful OST Recovery software. So you can use OST file and Convert OST to PST. Outlook OST File free downloading is available. After you satisfied you can invest in full licensed version of the software. You can online purchase of this software for full licensed version only at $99. http://www.osttopstconversion.us
!