change offline folder

Dears

I installed my windows Xp on C:\. and now I want to make some solders from
server to be availabe offline. But I missed all free space on C:\.

How can I change the offline folders location from C:\ to D:\?
3 answers Last reply
More about change offline folder

    Jim,

    See if this helps:
    http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/20698b7b1b140543

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:

    > Jim,
    >
    > See if this helps:
    > http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/msg/20698b7b1b140543

    Hi,

    The link to Junction in the link above is outdated, here is a
    working link:
    http://www.sysinternals.com/utilities/junction.html

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
  3. Transform OST in PST successfully convert and without lost any information can be done by OST to PST software. Complete recovery from corrupted OST file can be done in professional method through our OST file. If OST file has error message such as breakdown of the exchange server, virus attack, suddenly system shutdown causing the file corruption etc? In that case your OST file becomes corrupt and inaccessible and then you need powerful OST Recovery software. So you can use OST file and Convert OST to PST. Outlook OST File free downloading is available. After you satisfied you can invest in full licensed version of the software. You can online purchase of this software for full licensed version only at $99. http://www.osttopstconversion.us

Microsoft Windows XP