Apr 3, 2012
Is there a keyboard with
long battery life.
not all kinda crapy bling bling.
no lag
recharge-able.

would be nice xD

Solution
i've never heard of a rechargeable keyboard but you can use rechargeable AA batteries in them.

most keyboards get at least a month of use out of a pair of batteries even with daily use.

look into logitech they make some of the best wireless keyboards. you might get some media buttons but can get models without lcd screens and other bling.

all keyboards have lag. all wireless keyboards have more lag. preferably go with a non bluetooth wireless keyboard.

this post should be in the perepherals category instead of other consumer electronics
i've never heard of a rechargeable keyboard but you can use rechargeable AA batteries in them.

most keyboards get at least a month of use out of a pair of batteries even with daily use.

look into logitech they make some of the best wireless keyboards. you might get some media buttons but can get models without lcd screens and other bling.

all keyboards have lag. all wireless keyboards have more lag. preferably go with a non bluetooth wireless keyboard.

this post should be in the perepherals category instead of other consumer electronics

Solution

kondicykel

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
no rechargeable keyboard? wtf? cant be that hard to make ? xD

ive looked at some logitechs but i cant rly find one i like.. but then i saw this a corsair k60.. that thing looks awesomi think :) but its not wireless?

is there some keyboard aka the k60? or maybe somehow a wireless adapter for keyboards?

sorry about the wrong category.. didnt know where to put this...

thx alot for the help dude :)