getting a fatal error messege when faxing

Hi all,
Every time i'm trying to fax a World document abroud (not localy) I get a
fatal error messege.
Using "help" tells me that its a protocol problem but not how to fix it.
can anyone help?
Thanks
Izhak

Can you remove and re-install the faxing software? Is you modem correctly
set up with the correct manufacturer's drivers?

"izhak" <izhak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Every time i'm trying to fax a World document abroud (not localy) I get a
> fatal error messege.
> Using "help" tells me that its a protocol problem but not how to fix it.
> can anyone help?
> Thanks
> Izhak

Hi Yves,
Thanks for your reply.
The modem is installed with the right CD.
The fax is part of the Windows XP program.Midel: Microsoft Shared Fax Driver
Should I uninstall it and reinstall only the fax? is it possible?

Thanks
Izhak