Magic Eraser Question

Howdy,

I know there are a hundred threads on this subject but I didn't notice
an answer to my question, so please put up with me for a moment.

I have almost finished MEing my Grand Prix, amazing results, but I have
touch up to do, etc. In the end I probably will CC it, but for the
moment, if I wax it real good will that keep the dirt out of the ball
swirls & cracks that I worked so hard to remove? I am planning on
using Kit Car wax and plan on applying three coats. Will that
basically keep the micro dirt out of the ball swirls?

I appreciate all comments!

Thanks everyone,
Mark

No. The wax will be in there but as the wax wears off the dirt will go
back in. Possibly very quickly.

Seymour,

So, the only real answer after all that work is to clear coat the
playfield. Dang! I have a fair amount of other work on the playfield
such as lifting inserts to playfield level and repairing ball wear in
front of the kickouts. Now that ME has restored the playfield to
colors I can match I will be working on it, I just hate to not play the
game for so long. :-( It is a fun machine.

Thank you,
Mark