computer crashed pice of crap

mikee

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2003
well my gateway went down and finaly went im glad cause i went out and brought a hp mx70 304w for 488 that was the best choice i made i hate gateway and msn if u all want to speed up your computer go to www.staples.com i would not get anything from gateway or msn unless u can really trust them

dhlucke

Polypheme
What are you saying?

<font color=red>
<A HREF="http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?dhlucke" target="_new">The French are being described as cheese-eating surrender monkeys.</A></font color=red>

knowan

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2001
So you're saying that HP is better than Gateway?

Yeah, and a Yugo is a better car than a Lada.

--------------
Knowan likes you. Knowan is your friend. Knowan thinks you're great.

umheint0

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2003
Dear me, some people just don't know a crappy computer from a crappy computer.

Which smells worse, horse crap or cow crap? They both smell like crap.

XP 2500+ Barton
A7N8X Dlx
2x512MB Corsair PC3200
MSI GF3 Ti500 w/64MB DDR
16x DVD-ROM
2x80GB 7200RPM Maxtor
Onboard audio

My computer is bigger than your computer....

skligmund

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2002
May as well get a Compaq... Oh wait, HP and Compaq are the same? Well shoot, guess I'll get an E-Machines.......

I don't get it.
I don't get it so much, I'm not really sure what I don't get.
(LMAO @ myself, I made a funny)

Water cooling is for the weak. Get liquid nitrogen.

budwyzerferret

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2003
You did what? Hey everyone, this guy is playing some kind of joke, right? I'll tell ya what, if you hate the Gateway so much why don't you give it to me? You couldn't pay me to take the HP.

I'll have your Gateway running better than "out of the box" in about an hour and it will stay that way. I'll bet you just loaded your lousy OEM software on it or worse, you left the preloaded stuff on and of course, after time and a few misuses and abuses later it crashed. I'll bet it's running WIN ME too. *gag*

Next time buy a gateway and the first thing you do is "format c: /u". Then you make hi-tech coasters out of those OEM disks, you get the idea. Also one of the worst things you can do to a gateway is to do what their technical support tells you. BIG MISTAKE.

Sounds like that Gateway's problem was most likely operator error. Garbage in = Garbage out.

Just wait till the newness wears off of the HP. You think you had garbage before...

tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
gee the flames are gettin hot in here...

<b><font color=red>Nothin like a Pentium II furiously churning out a blistering 0.8 FPS on 3D Mark 2001!!!</font color=red></b>

dhlucke

Polypheme
[sets fire to your shirt]

RIOT!!!!!

<font color=red>
<A HREF="http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?dhlucke" target="_new">The French are being described as cheese-eating surrender monkeys.</A></font color=red>

skligmund

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2002
Run for your lives!!!!!! (As I loot the local computer shop for 'not crap' parts)

Water cooling is for the weak. Get liquid nitrogen.

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
A flame-war over superiority between Gateway and HP?

Isn't that kinda like arguing over who's 'roids hurt the least? "MY 'roids are better than YOUR 'roids because they only hurt half the time!"

<-----Insert witty sig line here.

dhlucke

Polypheme
I don't think anyone is for either.

<font color=red>

Grub

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2002
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....roids...HAHAHAHAHAH

The only way France is going in is if we tell them we've discovered truffles in Iraq. -Dennis Miller

sjonnie

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2001
Yeah I hate punctuation too in fact capitalization really gets on my nerves also lets leave that out alsoputtingspacesbetweenwordsissuchawasteofspacedontyouthinkndvwlswhndsthmfrtmnylttrsnthfrggnglphbtnywy

<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/myanandtech.html?member=114979" target="_new">My PCs</A> :cool:

*gets chairs and throws them and punches some guy in the head* HP sucks!

Life is irrelivent and irrational.

<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=9933" target="_new"> My Rig </A>

knowan

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2001
Dude I work at HP!
*gets chair and smashes self over head*
serves me right.
*Next day finds out that he has been fired for using the word "dude", a clear infringement of Dell's marketing dept*

--------------
Knowan likes you. Knowan is your friend. Knowan thinks you're great.

tRiXtA

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
it depends who is sponsoring this royal rumble, hp or gateway.

<b><font color=red>Nothin like a Pentium II furiously churning out a blistering 0.8 FPS on 3D Mark 2001!!!</font color=red></b>