Adding a drive to Dell Optiplex GX270

Have a Optiplex GX270 with a 120 gig Seagate Barracuda EID ATA 100
drive and want to add another Seagate Barracuda. I looked at the
existing drive and in addition to the internal power cable, it has a
blue 2 wire cable connected from the drive to the edge of the mother
board. It looks like lamp cord with a slip on connection on both ends.

In looking at the various suppliers of Seagate drives including Dell, I
see no mention of this Blue wire which looks to be power. What is it
and where can I get another one.

Hate to call Dell because of the interminal delay.

Thanks

If the cable is on the pins just left of the
power connector and right of the data connector,
it sounds like a misplaced audio
cable from a cd drive. Those pins are for
master, slave, cable select.