Import an audio book to an MP3 player?

carver6041

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
I ripped the chapters of an audiobook to my computer. It is now saved in five folder, each of which has ten or more files in it.

SWhat do I have to do to get those wma files into a useable book ona mp3 player (Phillips GoGear Connect 8GB?

carver6041

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Hi Hang-the-9,

Thank you for responding. I assumed that these wma files had to be stitched together in order to play as a book. I'll try Windows Movie Maker 6.0 to do that. I use that program quite a bit but until now only for making movies, not for making an audio disc. Thanks for that suggestions.

P.S. -- I did not receive an email notifying me that you had responded to my question. Is that normal or should I be concerned that something might not be set up properly in my account?

carver6041

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Hi,

I have not had any luck at all trying to get the chapters I ripped from an audio book burned to a DVD. I want the chapters that are on my desktop PC on a disc so I can get them on to my wife's laptop. The chapters are in wma format. I downloaded and installed Free mp3-Joiner. After I import all of the chapters into Free mp3-joiner I am supposed to click on "Export," but that link does not open. Nothing happens when I click on "Export" so I cannot select any settings. I emailed Free mp3 joiner Support, but have not head from them yet.

In Windows Movie Maker 6.0 I have to import the individual files of each chapter, one chapter at a time, make a Movie Maker Project of that chapter, then publish that project as a Movie Maker Movie and save it as a "high quality audio file" before going on to do the same with each chapter in turn.

Any suggestions about the Free mp3-Joiner problem? Or, is there a better way to get these wma files from my desktop to my wife's laptop?