Fonts

Can anyone help me?
I've recently updated my computer and software and don't seem to have access
to as many fonts as before in Microsoft Word. Can I import them from
anywhere? It's really annoying as my company logo and correspondence is in a
particular font and I don't really want to start again.....
Thanks in anticipation...
Gill
2 answers Last reply
More about fonts

    Gill

    You may not have as many fonts as before if programs that added fonts during
    their installation are no longer present.. do a search for free fonts in
    Google..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Gill SMK" <Gill SMK @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me?
    > I've recently updated my computer and software and don't seem to have
    > access
    > to as many fonts as before in Microsoft Word. Can I import them from
    > anywhere? It's really annoying as my company logo and correspondence is in
    > particular font and I don't really want to start again.....
    > Thanks in anticipation...
    > Gill

    There are thousands of sites you can purchase fonts from and many
    sites you can get free fonts but if you had them before in Word, then
    perhaps you still have them on the Word or Office installation media?
    The latest version of Word may not have as many fonts as some previous
    versions. For detailed information, try the Office group and mention
    your version of Word or Office.

    Mention the particular font when you repost and someone may be able to
    help.

    ....Alan
    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 05:46:14 -0700, "Gill SMK" <Gill SMK
    @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Can anyone help me?
    >I've recently updated my computer and software and don't seem to have access
    >to as many fonts as before in Microsoft Word. Can I import them from
    >anywhere? It's really annoying as my company logo and correspondence is in a
    >particular font and I don't really want to start again.....
    >Thanks in anticipation...
    >Gill

    ....Alan
    --