Can anyone help me?
I've recently updated my computer and software and don't seem to have access
to as many fonts as before in Microsoft Word. Can I import them from
anywhere? It's really annoying as my company logo and correspondence is in a
particular font and I don't really want to start again.....
Thanks in anticipation...
Gill

Gill

You may not have as many fonts as before if programs that added fonts during
their installation are no longer present.. do a search for free fonts in
Google..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Gill SMK" <Gill SMK @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me?
> I've recently updated my computer and software and don't seem to have
> access
> to as many fonts as before in Microsoft Word. Can I import them from
> anywhere? It's really annoying as my company logo and correspondence is in
> particular font and I don't really want to start again.....
> Thanks in anticipation...
> Gill

There are thousands of sites you can purchase fonts from and many
sites you can get free fonts but if you had them before in Word, then
perhaps you still have them on the Word or Office installation media?
The latest version of Word may not have as many fonts as some previous
versions. For detailed information, try the Office group and mention
your version of Word or Office.

Mention the particular font when you repost and someone may be able to
help.

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 05:46:14 -0700, "Gill SMK" <Gill SMK
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can anyone help me?
>I've recently updated my computer and software and don't seem to have access
>to as many fonts as before in Microsoft Word. Can I import them from
>anywhere? It's really annoying as my company logo and correspondence is in a
>particular font and I don't really want to start again.....
>Thanks in anticipation...
>Gill

....Alan