MN-700 access point setup

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

I was wondering. Does anyone know that if you are using
the MN-700 as a access point if you can use the 4
Ethernet ports on it?

Thanks.

joker

THey act as a switch that is bridged to a wireless connection.

Thomas wrote:

> I was wondering. Does anyone know that if you are using
> the MN-700 as a access point if you can use the 4
> Ethernet ports on it?
>
> Thanks.

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

so you can use the built in ethernet ports on the back of
the router even though you have it set as an access point?

joker

Yes.