Is there a keyboard shortcut for a split screen?

I hope I'm saying this right. One of our employee's asked me if I knew of a
keyboard shortcut for a split screen. He is talking about two windows next
to each other. Is that possible. I also mean in any program. We are using
Win XP Pro or Win 2000 Many thanks in advance......Peter
2 answers Last reply
More about keyboard shortcut split screen

    "PeterM" <pmaston@comcast.net> wrote:

    |>I hope I'm saying this right. One of our employee's asked me if I knew of a
    |>keyboard shortcut for a split screen. He is talking about two windows next
    |>to each other. Is that possible. I also mean in any program. We are using
    |>Win XP Pro or Win 2000 Many thanks in advance......Peter

    Not sure your saying it right either.

    But download Virtual Desktop Manager http://tinyurl.com/2meyw
    You can switch from upto 4 screens with it, just set that up with a
    shortcut key.

    Myself, I use PowerPro http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ I can switch
    screens just by hitting the side of the desktop with my mouse.

    Until you find out, the user could r-click the Taskbar and select Tile
    Windows.

    PeterM wrote:

    > I hope I'm saying this right. One of our employee's asked me if I knew
    > of a keyboard shortcut for a split screen. He is talking about two
    > windows next to each other. Is that possible. I also mean in any
    > program. We are using Win XP Pro or Win 2000 Many thanks in
    > advance......Peter

Keyboards Microsoft Windows XP