Multi media audio controller problem and nvidia geforce issue

geecee88

Honorable
Oct 17, 2012
Hello, what can I do to get my pci input and multi media controller working properly. This all happened when i updated my geforce nvidia, which I should not have bothered with..Truth be told I do not play any games on my pc and never will. nor do I want 3d stuff. I searched for about 3 days and think there are things I can do. But am pretty much unclear as to how to go about them. All i want is to just get it sorted. No system restore has been possible, might I add. I can give you my specs It's a problem cause yotutube and certain things I stream are stuttered with gaps. I can though get sound from most everything except youtube? I would soooo appreciate some help lot's.

geecee88

Honorable
Oct 17, 2012
okay so........i downloaded device detection software and driver finder. It found the driver, but it wouldn't install as i have some issue, well there is something not right. Any suggestions, where I am going wrong, ?I read somewhere that I may have to uninstall nvidia geforce and pick another driver version that will be more suitable for my specs ? could this be it? and if so which version. I did try that. Would anyone like to help me ? would you like my specs?

TRENDING THREADS