Public "Thank You" To Michelle Bianchi of NAVL

Michelle sure made sending my Funhouse from L.A. to Minn. painless.
The only work I did was to make a simple phone call and she took care
of everything else, even giving me a tracking number at the time of my
original call to her without requiring anything more than my address
for pick up and the address it was to be delivered to.

The movers were here on time, carefully wrapped the machine in plastic,
pulled it out of my garage/game room and loaded it onto their truck
with tender loving care. I gave them a check in the amount Michelle
had quoted me on the phone (very reasonable) and, with no hassle, off
they went. I was able to track the shipment and it got to the city
where it was going even earlier than promised. The buyer called me the
next day to say the machine got to his home and looked to be in perfect
condition (although he was running off to the airport and could not
unwrap it just then).

All in all, shipping my first pinball machine was a very simple and
rewarding experience, especially since all I had to do was lower the
backbox onto the rails (which I padded with two partly used rolls of
toilet paper). I didn't even need to remove the legs.

So, "Thanks Michelle," and to anyone who advertises "local pickup only"
when they want to sell a machine, I can assure you that isn't a
necessary limitation if the reason is just to avoid the hassle of
packing and shipping.

Bob

I couldn't agree more. We just purchased a Jukebox on ebay that was
local pickup only and needed to get it here in time for a birthday
party. Michelle somehow managed to get it here despite the fact that
the system was telling us the arrival would be several days after the
party. I'm scheduling 2 more pins with her this month and am very
appreciative to have such an excellent shipping resource that goes that
extra mile. Thanks Michelle.

Totally agree, too. I rarely reach Michelle (always seems to be
another person or two), but have had nothing but great service. Still
kicking myself for not using them sooner. Even the drivers have been
great to work with. I really look forward to chatting with them. The
pick-up / delivery guys to Fort Collins are some of the nicest people
you'll ever meet.

I hafta chime in on this as well. About a month ago, I had three pins
coming from three different states, and they all had to arrive at the
same time, since I travel and am away from home alot.

One phone call to Michelle, and violia! All three showed up -
together, on time and most importantly _undamaged_. I do think she
peruses the board occasionally, so here's to you Michelle "clink"
thanks a bunch!!

alex

Dr Manny wrote:
> "Partly used" rolls of toilet paper ... hmmm.
> That could be kinda messy :)
> Cheers
> manny
> (who didn't want to 'dirty' this thread about the obviously deserved praise
> to Michelle ... but couldn't resist)
Thanks for giving me a good out loud laugh and not just a smile!
In another post someone on the RGP asked about whether or not he should
fill in the coin door holes on his machine. Half the people said do it
and the other half said not to. I was going to post a public reply
saying that, to please everyone, he should plug one hole and leave the
other unplugged ...
but I ended up sending it as a private response because you never know
if something can be taken as being sarcastic when it is offered in all
good humor, even with the addition of the smiley face.:) I truly
liked your comment and it really did make me laugh out loud.

Bob

I have to agree about the great service from Michelle and NAVL. I have
shipped a couple jukes with them and all has been great! :) Thank you
Michelle and NAVL, Rick.

That bitch gives good head too. Yeah she's fat, but she swallows.

"Bob Rentzer" <lawcal@lawcal.com> wrote in message

... (which I padded with two partly used rolls of
> toilet paper). ...

Completely Agree. Michelle is great and an excellent friend of Pinball. I
have had 3 pins delivered by NAVL and each time it went perfect. Thanks
Michelle! -Riles
"flashbk13" <flashbk13@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have to agree about the great service from Michelle and NAVL. I have
> shipped a couple jukes with them and all has been great! :) Thank you
> Michelle and NAVL, Rick.

Glad to supply a laugh, Bob.
Like so many others ... you're one of the good guys on this group.

Dr Manny wrote:
> Glad to supply a laugh, Bob.
> Like so many others ... you're one of the good guys on this group.
> Cheers
> manny
Tell that to "someotherguy" who put me on his kill file list when I was
new to the group and stepped on a few toes! I hate to have anyone hold
a grudge.

Bob

Read all his posts today if you really want to be sick.

RGP has reached a new low.

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

I don't know who you are referring to because it is not referenced but I can
guess. I am sure it is a poster many of us plonked yesterday.

RGP is as good as ever.

But the medium is free and the scumbags can come and go.

Scumbag filters work great.

Rgp rocks and is full of wonderful folks.

Otto

CARGPB11

"K's Arcade" <asrd@gsinet.net> wrote in message
> Read all his posts today if you really want to be sick.
>
> RGP has reached a new low.

Just ignore him like I do.

I have 2 pins coming from California via NAVL. I made one phone call
and I was suprised at the simplicity of it all. I even asked several
questions and got all the answers. I asked like twice, so thats all?
Everything is taken care of? She just laughed and asked if it was my
first shipment throught them and I said yeah and to boot its my first
pin shipment and Im picky about my pins :)

Should be here on the week of july 5th - 8th :)