Pinball Expo Hotel Reservations

Called the Wyndham at 1-847-297-1234, asked for reservations, made mine for
Wed. Nov. 16 thru Sun. 20th, O'Hare. They quoted me the correct price of
$85/night. When I got a little picky about non-smoking, she said they
easily had a king non-smoking. She didn't say how many rooms for the
Pinball Expo were remaining. She also could not confirm (or deny) that the
above price included free parking, that is a "local/manager" arrangement.

Mike P: Please get this in writing for us about the free parking. Or make
darn certain it is included, otherwise she said it was $14/night for
parking. Otherwise, nice job Mike on making new arrangements.

So belly up to bar boys (or ladies), get those reservations....

:)

Jack

Great to hear that you'll be at expo Jack. Will have to get together
while there for sure.

Todd "GravitaR"

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:42:00 -0400, "Rather Play Pinball"
<123@123.net> wrote:

>Called the Wyndham at 1-847-297-1234, asked for reservations, made mine for
>Wed. Nov. 16 thru Sun. 20th, O'Hare. They quoted me the correct price of
>$85/night. When I got a little picky about non-smoking, she said they
>easily had a king non-smoking. She didn't say how many rooms for the
>Pinball Expo were remaining. She also could not confirm (or deny) that the
>above price included free parking, that is a "local/manager" arrangement.
>
>Mike P: Please get this in writing for us about the free parking. Or make
>darn certain it is included, otherwise she said it was $14/night for
>parking. Otherwise, nice job Mike on making new arrangements.
>
>So belly up to bar boys (or ladies), get those reservations....
>
>:)
>
>Jack

> Great to hear that you'll be at expo Jack. Will have to get together
> while there for sure.
>
> Todd "GravitaR"

Feeling is mutual Todd, I look forward to seeing you there too. (As well as
the other geeks that frequent this forum.) How's the TZ, any mods or are
you just playing non-stop?

See ya,

Jack

Fortunately John, you've been ID'ed, and thanks to increased border
security, you won't be allowed into the country to attend. But if you
somehow sneak in, please say hi. I'm sure lotz of your RGP fans would like
to say hi back.