Has anyine had poblems ordering from "Pinball Connection" ..

Hi, has anyone had problems getting product they ordered and paid for from
the PINBALL CONNECTION in Nevada?

I ordered a translite months ago, they stopped answering my emails, and
returning my phone messages.
When you call their number, all you get is a tape machine..I was told it
would be shipped 2 months ago.

Like to hear from anyone that has had a similar experience...

Tim
..

Tim,

You're stupid. Google on arcadegraphix. Better yet, sell your pins.
You're too stupid to own any.

Tim Carroll wrote:
> Hi, has anyone had problems getting product they ordered and paid for from
> the PINBALL CONNECTION in Nevada?
>
> I ordered a translite months ago, they stopped answering my emails, and
> returning my phone messages.
> When you call their number, all you get is a tape machine..I was told it
> would be shipped 2 months ago.
>
> Like to hear from anyone that has had a similar experience...
>
> Tim
> .

They went out of busniess and ripped off all the customers that had
paid for product. If you can reverse charges do it now. Ignore the
troll.

zTim

It appears, I'm not sure though that they're now trading under
classicarcadegrafix.com. I could be wrong But I've yet to see anyone
else sell the sideart for a Cyclone besides Arcade Grafix.

Hey Tim,

Unfortunately, you may be out of luck. They've apparently gone out of
business again...check their URL. I'd recommend filling a complaint
with your credit card company as soon as possible. Hopefully you'll
get your money returned.

Good luck with everything.

Ben

Tim
If you search the newsgroup for arcadegraphix you will find the name of a
guy that is dealing with the D.A. here in Reno on this very subject. He has
a template of a letter you can fill out to send to the D.A. so that you can
join the fight. Hope this helps

Greg
"Tim Carroll" <TimCar@sasktel.net> wrote in message
> Hi, has anyone had problems getting product they ordered and paid for from
> the PINBALL CONNECTION in Nevada?
>
> I ordered a translite months ago, they stopped answering my emails, and
> returning my phone messages.
> When you call their number, all you get is a tape machine..I was told it
> would be shipped 2 months ago.
>
> Like to hear from anyone that has had a similar experience...
>
> Tim
> .

Mike Hastings is handling the case for the Nevada Division of Consumer
Affairs. You can call him directly at:
775-688-1800

Good Luck... unfortunantly anyone involved will need to rely solely on
that,

zTim