FS/FT Roadshow in Ames Iowa

I just got back on trade a Roadshow that I shopped a while back (<1yr
ago?). Guy bought a NIB Sopranos and wants this RS sold or traded for
something like a JY. It is going to be on Mr. Pinball tomorrow for 2k.
It's a reimport but in quite decent shape. Not collector quality but
a very nice example. Playfield very good, plastics are perfect except
one that was replaced with a clear piece of lexan by the bumpers. It
works 100%, is clean as a whistle and has a new display. Pictures are
available at:

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/view_album.php?page=1

I'm new with this website so if you can't see the pic's LMK. Make me
an offer of what you have and we can try to make this work.
Thanks,

Chris