Destination Monitor DL31-1

Anyone know of any kind of upgrade to this dinosaur or even a way to use it
just as a TV monitor. Won't go above 800x600 but the TV picture was not to
bad so.... If I can't convert it to watch TV on or increase the resolution
then I'll probably use it as a boat anchor.

dude

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If you really don't want it, I would gladly take that monster off your
hands.