FS: Fish Tales - Check out this auction (not mine)

Wow, check out this auction (I never do this but couldn't help myself this
time), no pictures and the referenced link is a real nice example. He says
it plays perfectly but nothing about condition. Wonder what it brings?

http://tinyurl.com/9dmrd

Here is the no picture ad (in case you don't feel like clicking the link,
you can just read below):

Thoughts?
This pinball machine is a great fishing themed machine, and plays perfectly
well. This machine plays perfectly, and has recently been cleaned and
repaired by a professional. A picture, and description of a differant, but
identical ,machine, can be found on;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6187018238&rd=1

All keys, coin boxes, and manuals are provided.

I do not know how much it will cost to ship, but I will pay any cost
exceeding $300 to ship.(Buyer is responsible for the first $300). I will
also pay for my movers to deliver it in the metro Atlanta area free of
charge.

I have absolutely loved this machine, and it has been played only privately
by myself and my father. However, as I begin law school I just do not find
enough time to enjoy this great machine. Bid and start casting hours of fun
for your family.

Do not hesitate to email me with any questions.
3 answers Last reply
More about fish tales check auction mine

    I see Pictures,, But also see a "Top-Dollar" price, Game brought more
    than I thought it would ,

    Pin-Del,

    Damnit! I made the wrong one tiny. :( Sorry pa_gameroomwarehouse

    Here is the correct one:

    http://tinyurl.com/dv7je

    Andy

    "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
    > Wow, check out this auction (I never do this but couldn't help myself this
    > time), no pictures and the referenced link is a real nice example. He
    > says it plays perfectly but nothing about condition. Wonder what it
    > brings?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/9dmrd
    >

    > Here is the no picture ad (in case you don't feel like clicking the link,
    > you can just read below):
    >
    > Thoughts?
    > This pinball machine is a great fishing themed machine, and plays
    > perfectly well. This machine plays perfectly, and has recently been
    > cleaned and repaired by a professional. A picture, and description of a
    > differant, but identical ,machine, can be found on;
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6187018238&rd=1
    >
    > All keys, coin boxes, and manuals are provided.
    >
    > I do not know how much it will cost to ship, but I will pay any cost
    > exceeding $300 to ship.(Buyer is responsible for the first $300). I will
    > also pay for my movers to deliver it in the metro Atlanta area free of
    > charge.
    >
    > I have absolutely loved this machine, and it has been played only
    > privately by myself and my father. However, as I begin law school I just
    > do not find enough time to enjoy this great machine. Bid and start
    > casting hours of fun for your family.
    >
    > Do not hesitate to email me with any questions.

    i see it ending without a bid?
    is he saying it's HUO?
    no way in Hell I'd throw those dice.
    Dan

    Andy wrote:
    > Damnit! I made the wrong one tiny. :( Sorry pa_gameroomwarehouse
    >
    > Here is the correct one:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/dv7je
    >
    > Andy
    >

    > "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Wow, check out this auction (I never do this but couldn't help myself this
    >>time), no pictures and the referenced link is a real nice example. He
    >>says it plays perfectly but nothing about condition. Wonder what it
    >>brings?
    >>
    >>http://tinyurl.com/9dmrd
    >>

    >>Here is the no picture ad (in case you don't feel like clicking the link,
    >>you can just read below):
    >>
    >>Thoughts?
    >>_________________________________________________
    >>This pinball machine is a great fishing themed machine, and plays
    >>perfectly well. This machine plays perfectly, and has recently been
    >>cleaned and repaired by a professional. A picture, and description of a
    >>differant, but identical ,machine, can be found on;
    >>
    >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6187018238&rd=1
    >>
    >>All keys, coin boxes, and manuals are provided.
    >>
    >>I do not know how much it will cost to ship, but I will pay any cost
    >>exceeding $300 to ship.(Buyer is responsible for the first $300). I will
    >>also pay for my movers to deliver it in the metro Atlanta area free of
    >>charge.
    >>
    >>I have absolutely loved this machine, and it has been played only
    >>privately by myself and my father. However, as I begin law school I just
    >>do not find enough time to enjoy this great machine. Bid and start
    >>casting hours of fun for your family.
    >>
    >>Do not hesitate to email me with any questions.

Pinball Machine World Of Warcraft Video Games Product