FS: Fish Tales - Check out this auction (not mine)

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 22, 2005 8:07:23 AM

Wow, check out this auction (I never do this but couldn't help myself this
time), no pictures and the referenced link is a real nice example. He says
it plays perfectly but nothing about condition. Wonder what it brings?

http://tinyurl.com/9dmrd

Here is the no picture ad (in case you don't feel like clicking the link,
you can just read below):

Thoughts?
This pinball machine is a great fishing themed machine, and plays perfectly
well. This machine plays perfectly, and has recently been cleaned and
repaired by a professional. A picture, and description of a differant, but
identical ,machine, can be found on;

All keys, coin boxes, and manuals are provided.

I do not know how much it will cost to ship, but I will pay any cost
exceeding $300 to ship.(Buyer is responsible for the first $300). I will
also pay for my movers to deliver it in the metro Atlanta area free of
charge.

I have absolutely loved this machine, and it has been played only privately
by myself and my father. However, as I begin law school I just do not find
enough time to enjoy this great machine. Bid and start casting hours of fun
for your family.

Do not hesitate to email me with any questions.
June 22, 2005 8:07:24 AM

I see Pictures,, But also see a "Top-Dollar" price, Game brought more
than I thought it would ,

Pin-Del,
June 22, 2005 8:10:39 AM

Damnit! I made the wrong one tiny. :(  Sorry pa_gameroomwarehouse

Here is the correct one:

http://tinyurl.com/dv7je

Andy

"Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
> Wow, check out this auction (I never do this but couldn't help myself this
> time), no pictures and the referenced link is a real nice example. He
> says it plays perfectly but nothing about condition. Wonder what it
> brings?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9dmrd
>

> Here is the no picture ad (in case you don't feel like clicking the link,
> you can just read below):
>
> Thoughts?
> This pinball machine is a great fishing themed machine, and plays
> perfectly well. This machine plays perfectly, and has recently been
> cleaned and repaired by a professional. A picture, and description of a
> differant, but identical ,machine, can be found on;
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> All keys, coin boxes, and manuals are provided.
>
> I do not know how much it will cost to ship, but I will pay any cost
> exceeding $300 to ship.(Buyer is responsible for the first $300). I will
> also pay for my movers to deliver it in the metro Atlanta area free of
> charge.
>
> I have absolutely loved this machine, and it has been played only
> privately by myself and my father. However, as I begin law school I just
> do not find enough time to enjoy this great machine. Bid and start
> casting hours of fun for your family.
>
> Do not hesitate to email me with any questions.

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 22, 2005 10:55:27 AM

i see it ending without a bid?