MSBN Update Software

I am trying to update the software for my base station (a
Microsoft Wireless Base Station MN-500), but I have
forgotten my password to access it. Is there a way to
override it? or do i need to reset the base station? (and
by resetting the base station will i need to reconfigure
all of my connected computers?)
Thanks for any help! :)

ken

Distinguished