Finding Dell Outrageous Deals and Other Coupons

What is the best way to find these awesome dell deals and coupons that
I keep reading about?? Is there some site that monitors these or
upcoming deals? I'm reading some reviews on the 8400 and people are
saying they received like $550 off and that type of thing. Thanks
8)

There are actually many places on the web where you can get the lowdown on
this and many othr good deals. Here's one that I like:

Techbargains
http://www.techbargains.com/index.cfm

Just keep in mind that what you want is the best value, not necessarily the
lowest price.
--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"ringfinger" <ringfinger2763@comcast-dot-net.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
message news:42948ce9$1_1@alt.athenanews.com...

www.dealcatcher.com - also.

> There are actually many places on the web where you can get the lowdown on
> this and many othr good deals. Here's one that I like:
>
> Techbargains
> http://www.techbargains.com/index.cfm
>
> Just keep in mind that what you want is the best value, not necessarily
> the
> lowest price.
> --
> Ted Zieglar
> "You can do it if you try."
>
> "ringfinger" <ringfinger2763@comcast-dot-net.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
> message news:42948ce9$1_1@alt.athenanews.com...
>> What is the best way to find these awesome dell deals and coupons that
>> I keep reading about?? Is there some site that monitors these or
>> upcoming deals? I'm reading some reviews on the 8400 and people are
>> saying they received like $550 off and that type of thing. Thanks
>> 8)

Tim

http://www.rickmktg.com/buy_a_dell.htm -also.

www.dealnews.com