Sign in with
Your question

Acer aspire L350 power cord

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
January 4, 2010 7:39:57 PM

I am in Canada and I have an Acer Aspire L350. The dog chewed my power cord and I can't find one anywhere. I called Acer and surprise they were no help. It is a 19v with 7.1A but I don't know the wattage. Can somone please help?
a c 572 D Laptop
January 5, 2010 9:50:16 AM

Wattage = 134.9watts (19v x 7.1A = 134.9w)
January 5, 2010 11:40:35 PM

it is one of their micro desktop jobs and yes they had no idea what i was talking about. Makes ya wanna buy more electronic stuff from them huh?
Related resources
January 8, 2010 7:23:50 AM

224396,5,370033 said:
I've purchased parts from Acer and had no problem. They also sent me a free recovery disk with OS when my wife lost hers for her laptop.
They also have online tech support, which I have used successfully as well which inclines me to believe you never even tried to contact them...because your lazy?
Or maybe they couldn't understand French? I dont know.[/quotemsg
Lazy??? Your an ass. Try to get help and all you can do is be a jerk. Tiny minded idiot.
April 25, 2010 5:37:03 AM

Dude...your all idiots, be nice to the guy. I just acquired an Acer L350 two weeks ago. From what I learnt from an Acer supply rep is that they recalled all of the Acer L350's ever made and gave customer's either a laptop or desktop replacement for free! The reason they pulled the L350 off the line is because Acer felt they didn't want to go into the Home Media Centre approach, so instead they went for the business approach with the mini-desktops, and in order to get this started and going, they recalled all of the L350's and refurbed them into Acer Aspire Revo's...

So anyone that owns a L350 owns a rare one of a kind computer! I got offers from people asking to pay $600 for this below today's standard's and average desktop!

For the power adapter...any adapter that pushes 19 V and LESS Amperage than what's written on the box will work fine. Just don't go less than 80% of the original Amperage and your good to go! So basically any Acer adapter will do...the biggets problem is finding a damned head to fit in the hole, but you know...find an universal laptop power adapter, those things work wonders for me!

!