Hard Drive upgrade

I have a HP pavilion a1020n with a 200 gig sata hard drive. Is there
any way to add a second drive. I can only find one connector for hard
drives. I have a pata 250 gig drive I would like to use. Any add on
cards available? or any work around.

On the seventh day, Jim Marlin wrote...

> Any add on cards available?

of course. See if you can get a Promise Ultra 100Tx2 on eBay. These are
both relatively cheap and reliable. Make sure you install the latest BIOS
for the card (look on Promise's website) to add support for your large hard
disk drive. The feature is called 48bit lba support if you want something
different.

HTH

You call this relaxing? I'm a nervous wreck. If I'm not careful
I'll end up talking to myself. - McCoy, "Star Trek V"